When it is time for a new ride, check out the deals at your local Yukon Cadillac dealership, Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City. Stop in and see what is available with the latest models for a sedan or SUV. You will also find some spectacular options for pre-owned vehicles. There are many reasons to look at your local dealership for your next set of wheels.
- Located close to home or work
- In-house finance department with multiple loan options
- Trained and experienced service technicians who know Cadillac vehicles
You can call to set up a time to see your favorite Cadillac model or just stop by when you’re near Yukon to see the current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City
Experience the fun of driving the famous Cadillac Escalade or try out the Cadillac V-Series to see how it feels. A test drive is the best way to know which model suits your driving style best.
Financing a Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City Model
Make any Cadillac vehicle more affordable when you apply for a loan with our in-house finance department. Start off from home or work with an online application for added convenience.
Visiting from Yukon
In just 30 minutes, you can be at great savings. Start out by getting on the John Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City for about 4 miles. Follow this turnpike to N Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma County. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Road from US-77 N. Drive to the Broadway Ext where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Once you fall in love with a particular Cadillac model, you’re going to want it to last. Keep it in prime running condition with routine service from Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City. Our service department is trained on Cadillac technology and provides a complete list of routine maintenance services.
- Standard oil and filter changes
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection
When it’s time to get more intensive work done, you can trust our technicians to do the job right and quickly. From brake replacement to engine repair, we work hard to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Sights in Yukon
Named after the Yukon Territory in Canada after a gold rush, Yukon has served as a center for farmers. Today, it functions as a bedroom community for those who commute to jobs in Oklahoma City. You will find plenty of fun activities to enjoy right close to home.
- Czech Hall – Learn about Czech culture, customs and the rich history at this historic site.
- Yukon Historical Museum – You can learn more about the history of the area and the city at this museum, which is housed in a 1910 school building.
- Express Clydesdales Ranch – This farm is home to many magnificent Clydesdale horses, which are housed in a historic barn built in 1936.
- Archery Traditions of Oklahoma – Learn or practice the skill of archery at this venue located on Elm Avenue.