Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore of Edmond
Feel the smoothness of the Cadillac Escalade or the agility of the Cadillac CT4. Stop by Bob Moore of Edmond for a test drive in one or more models to find the one best suited to your driving style.
Financing a Bob Moore of Edmond Model
Your next Cadillac can be quite affordable when you get financing from Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City. Our in-house finance department can offer you flexible terms and reasonable monthly payments. Start the process from home when you fill out the online application.
Visiting from Norman
In just a half-hour, you can be at the site of great savings. Start out on I-35 N from North Flood Avenue, which will take you about 5.4 miles. Continue on this highway to Oklahoma City. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Rd in about 23.5 miles. Continue on N Kelley Ave Drive to NE 130th Street, which is about a half-mile away where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep that Cadillac in prime shape with regular service. You can trust the service department at Bob Moore Cadillac of Oklahoma City to provide outstanding maintenance on all Cadillac models. Retain the value and ensure optimal performance with all the routine tasks necessary for long-term dependability.
- Routine oil and filter changes
- Tire inspection and replacement
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection
Trust our service team when there’s a problem that needs repaired on your Cadillac. You can feel confident that we’ll figure out the issue and get it taken care of. We use genuine OEM parts and provide fast service to get you back on the road quickly.
Sights in Norman
Located just 20 miles south of downtown Oklahoma City, Norman is the county seat of Cleveland County and the third largest city in the state. While this city began with the Land Run of 1889, today it has much to offer a diverse group of residents with various interests.
- Firehouse Art Center – See unique paintings, blown glass, pottery, furniture and more at this art center where you can also take art classes.
- Calypso Cove Marina – Get out on the water at this full-service marina which features both wet and dry storage and a fuel dock. You can also rent watersports equipment, including pontoon boats.
- Discovery Cove Nature Center – Learn about the natural elements of the area with fishing clinics and animal tracking. Go on trail hikes or discover Dutch oven cooking.
- Andy Alligator’s Fun Park & Water Park – Bring the kids to this family fun park, which sits on eight acres. Stay cool with the water park during the summer.